JFrog Pipelines is a next-generation DevOps Pipeline automation and orchestration solution. It provides a central command and control capability that enables you to embrace and enhance your pipeline processes for all your DevOps Pipelines. Pipelines makes Cloud-native application delivery simpler – with advanced capabilities for container-based releases, and support for your legacy applications in a single, unified experience. It is part of the JFrog Platform, the most comprehensive universal platform for global DevOps.
You can maintain existing CI/CD investments since JFrog Pipelines universally integrates with the most common CI/CD Tools and other DevOps Technologies, including code repositories and testing tools, all the way through to deployment. Pipelines is a great solution for managing Jenkins sprawl that may be happening across your organization. Here are some of the benefits of using Pipelines for CI/CD:
- Natively integrates with Artifactory, with built-in directives for pushing artifacts, performing builds, pushing build information, image scanning, and build promotion
- Manage thousands of pipelines and users with a centralized solution
- Deliver speed & efficiency by managing complex pipelines without intervention
- Simplify and extend your processes with flexible solutions that span your entire CI/CD pipeline
- Delivers on security promises with centralized fine-grained permissions and secret management
- Supports On-prem, cloud, multi-cloud and hybrid topology deployments