JFrog’s DevOps and DevSecOps user conference is a unique and inspiring in-person event. Here’s why you don’t want to miss it!
Wednesday, September 13 | San Jose, California
- Get lessons learned on how industry-leading companies are approaching their DevOps and DevSecOps challenges – with fellow practitioners that have implemented large scale solutions. Including companies such as Fidelity, eBay, SAS, CapitalOne, Netflix, Riot Games, plus many more!
- Polish & uplevel your own skills with hands-on training – the day before swampUP. Cutting-edge tech guided by the JFrog Academy – that’s always a sellout! Added bonus: attendees get an exclusive training discount.
- Be part of the latest DevOps and DevSecOps trends with a full day of agenda – the most leading topics in the industry that you must know about to get ahead of what’s next in tech.
- Managing and securing the software supply chain and its complexities.
- Exclusive product announcements and first-time demonstrations!
- Managing and securing connected devices, networks and OTA updates.
- “Securing a World of Physically Capable Computers” Bruce Schneier
- “Secure your DevOps Pipeline with New Security Tooling” Tracy Ragan
- “Game On: How DevOps Leveled Up Riot Games” Riot Games
- “Migrating to the Cloud at Scale” Fidelity
- Learn how to implement end-to-end security and tool consolidation – to shorten your development cycles, reduce costs and release faster, consolidate tools and secure your pipeline, while retaining focus, saving costs and increasing efficiency.
- Discover how to curate, trust and secure open source across your pipeline – from the very beginning. Simplify the “shift-left” approach and cut your security responsibilities down, by automating the movement of binaries through your delivery cycle.
- Make “shifting left” simple for developers – by gaining real-world insights into how dev teams can get the security tool sprawl under control with holistic, DevOps-centric approaches.
- Get ultimate control of your binaries – with a release-first approach to binary management that delivers a fully-automated, attestable pipeline.
- Meet JFrog executives and technical teams onsite – including senior technical leadership and award-winning security experts.
- Learn about the latest JFrog product releases, features and functionalities
- Network with peers – Connect with like-minded technical professionals in an open space. Technologists and industry experts coming from across the nation and world. This is a great opportunity for you to spend time together, face to face, to learn and share operational, conceptual and technical challenges.
Excited to see you there!