JFrog Accessibility Notice
Last Updated: April 14, 2023
Thank you for visiting https://jfrog.com (together with its sub-domains, Content, Marks and services, the “website”). JFrog (“JFrog“, “us”, “our” or “we”) is on a mission to enable continuous updates through liquid software, empowering developers to code high-quality applications that securely flow to end-users with zero downtime. We are committed to promote digital accessibility and are continually improving our website visitors’ (“visitors”, “you”, or “your”) experience. In order to provide you with content that is accessible and navigable as possible, we implemented an automatic accessibility tool powered by EqualWeb, to conform as closely as possible to the relevant WCAG 2.1 (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1) accessibility standards at the AA level.
Our goal is to allow our visitors to easily access the relevant information and navigate this website. Therefore, we have also invested efforts to improve our visitors’ experience and support wide array of browsers and technologies, including the following technical measures:
- Fonts, cursor, and display can be adjusted.
- Fonts can be changed for readability.
- Screen reader programs can be adjusted.
- Highlighting headers and links is possible.
- Content chosen by the cursor can be enlarged, showed in a tooltip.
- Keyboard navigation is enabled.
- Descriptive alternative text to images and links have been applied.
- Blinking and flashing of moving elements have been eliminated.
- The website’s color can be changed, based on light or dark background.
- The cursor color can be changed to black or white.
- Matching and monochrome option for color blind people.
- Words are described by mouse selection.
- Website’s content displayed in a new window clearly and readably.
- Visitors can type contents using the mouse.
The website may include links or social media features that will enable you to enter third parties’ sites or services (“third parties”). These are provided solely as a convenience to you and are not under the control of JFrog. We are not responsible or liable for such third-parties accessibility practices and/or any other practices. We encourage you to read the applicable accessibility statements of such third parties if you choose to use or interact with them.
JFrog appreciates your feedback and is dedicated to keep improving the accessibility features on the website. If you encounter any difficulty using our website, have suggestions about improving the usability or accessibility of our website, would like to exercise your legal rights, or to know more about JFrog’s commitment to accessibility, please contact:
Eyal Ben David
General Counsel, VP