Platinum Support Service & SLA
The Platinum Support and Service Levels apply to your purchase of JFrog’s Platinum Support service, which includes the following:
- “Developer Support Engineer” or “DSE” means a support engineer who is certified to handle complex enterprise level environments.
- “Documentation” means the documentation provided in connection with the Subscription as defined in the governing terms for the Subscription
- “JFrog Software” means the software provided by JFrog.
- “Health Check” means a diagnostic scan of your deployment, which is measured against a repository of best practices and reference implications.
- “Issue” means a failure of the JFrog Software to substantially conform to its Documentation.
- “Notification” means your initial notification of an issue to JFrog through the Technical Support Process as set forth herein.
- “Response Time” means the time interval between Notification and JFrog’s response to you acknowledging receipt of the Notification.
- “Strategic ESL” means a Strategic Enterprise Solutions Lead Technical advisor assigned to you during the applicable Subscription Term who provides guidance and recommendations as part of Platinum Support.
- “Support Contact” means individuals designated by you who are responsible for administration of the JFrog Software.
JFrog will provide you with technical support using commercially reasonable efforts to respond to Issues submitted by Support Contacts, which may include:
- Joint remote technical sessions to gather additional information on Issues;
- Temporary workarounds, patches, or changes to the JFrog Software in a new release;
- Diagnosis of JFrog Software Issues in accordance with Section 4; and
- The monitoring and analysis of the JFrog Software performance.
- Technical support will not be provided if the Issue arises from your: (1) use of the JFrog Software in a manner inconsistent with the applicable Documentation, (2) modifications to the JFrog Software which were not provided or authorized in writing by JFrog, or (3) use of the JFrog Software with products or software not provided or authorized in writing by JFrog.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT PROCESS
Support Contacts may initiate Technical Support in the following ways:
- By Phone: A Support Contact may initiate contact via the Phone Number listed below 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, 365 days per year solely for Critical Issues.
- By Email: A Support Contact may initiate contact by sending an email to the address listed below 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, 365 days per year, and JFrog shall respond with an acknowledgement email with a Notification reference number.
- Via Support Portal: A Support Contact may initiate contact and submit a Notification through JFrog’s support portal at https://support.jfrog.com (“Support Portal”). Support Contacts may update and track all open Notifications through the Support Portal. Support tickets are assigned to a DSE.
- Weekly Meetings. You will be entitled to weekly meetings with your Strategic ESL to address support, configuration, and usage inquiries at mutually agreeable times and dates.
Notifications may be reported as follows:
Hours of Operation 24 X 7 X 365 Contact Phone Number 1-888-494-2855 E-mail Address firstname.lastname@example.org Support Portal https://support.jfrog.com
- Support Contacts may initiate Technical Support in the following ways:
- You must provide JFrog with relevant data, process information, supporting analysis, and access to Support Contacts as reasonably required by JFrog to respond to Issues. You are solely responsible for the adequate duplication and documentation of all its files and data for backup purposes. You acknowledge that information and materials provided to JFrog by Support Contacts may be used by JFrog for the purpose of providing Support.
- JFrog will provide you with technical support using commercially reasonable efforts to respond to Issues submitted by Support Contacts, which may include:
SERVICE LEVELS. Platinum Support includes the following Service Levels:
Severity Level Description of Severity Response Times Severity 1 (“Critical Issue”) (i)A catastrophic problem which renders the JFrog Software inoperative within your production system; or
(ii) your production functionality and you cannot continue your essential operations.
This Service Level will not apply to your non-production or development systems.
Thirty (30) minutes from Notification. Severity 2 (“High Issue”) (i) A high-impact problem which significantly degrades the performance of the JFrog Software but does not cause complete inoperability for you; or(ii) an Issue that prevents you from enabling a feature in a production environment that the production system does not currently rely on. Eight (8) hours from Notification. Severity 3 (“Medium Issue”) A lower impact problem on a production or non-production system that involves a partial or limited loss of non-critical functionality, or some other problem involving no loss in functionality but you are able to continue essential operations. All Issues in connection with non-production systems, such as test and development systems. Twenty-four (24) hours from Notification Severity 4 (“Low Issue”) Issues with no impact on the quality, performance, or functionality of the JFrog Software in a production or non-production system. Twenty-four (24) hours from Notification
- Critical Issue Root Cause Analysis (“RCA”) Reports. Upon your request, JFrog will prepare a root cause analysis report of a Critical Issue, which will identify the origin of an incident and the corrective actions to prevent its recurrence. JFrog will deliver the requested RCA report within seven (7) business days from the later of the incident close date or the date of your request.
- Open/Closed Ticket Reports: JFrog’s Strategic ESL will provide you with a monthly report on open/closed tickets with a summary review of the past month activity and Response Times.
- Jira Reports: Standard monthly Jira reports will be provided with details on the current status of your Jira items. Jira items may include product enhancements requests, bugs fixes and changes requiring R&D input.
QUARTERLY BUSINESS REVIEWS
You will receive quarterly business reviews from JFrog’s sales, support, R&D, and product management teams, which may include the following:
- delivery of the quarterly business reviews with early collaboration on presentation and materials
- Product roadmap and/or planning sessions
- A review of last quarter’s support activities (including support tickets, Jira items, projects and special events handling) as well planning of the next quarter’s major activities and milestones
- You will receive quarterly business reviews from JFrog’s sales, support, R&D, and product management teams, which may include the following:
ANNUAL HEALTH CHECKS
JFrog shall perform an annual Health Check of your configuration during the applicable Subscription Term for Platinum Support, which includes:
- Local, remote, and virtual repository configuration and usage;
- Artifactory Query Language (AQL) usage and performance; and
- System performance against benchmarks.
- JFrog shall perform an annual Health Check of your configuration during the applicable Subscription Term for Platinum Support, which includes: