JFrog is recognized as one of the leaders in the DevOps market and a big part of this success is attributed to our unbeatable developer support.
Users are matched with JFrog developer support engineers that are committed to working through solutions for any technical challenge. At JFrog, customers come first, making the customer journey the central focus of our attention. The JFrog support team is responsible for complete user satisfaction, while providing an exceptional level of service to the community and customers.
Providing users with an end-to-end solution and unbeatable level of service.
THE JFROG DIFFERENCE
- R&D level Support for developers by developers
- Globally distributed teams with follow-the-sun model
- Around the clock 24/7 support with fantastic response time
- Reliable up to 4-hour response time for anything mission critical (1-2 hours on average)
- In-house R&D level subject matter experts for improved efficiency
- Easy to use Customer Portal available to create, track, and monitor tickets for better organization and quicker resolution
- Ensured service uniformity and technical expertise
- Simplified onboarding experience with support guidance
- Dedicated unit within the JFrog organization that’s represented in the executive team
The JFrog support model is based on a side-by-side partnership with the customer, with a close and convenient channel of communication. As well as providing meaningful, straight to the point, developer support responses right from the first touch. All tickets are directly connected with a Developer Support Engineer, that is at R&D level, with faster resolution and without any redundant cycles.
- Easily access support with the Customer Support Portal.
- Learn from other customer experience with the self-service Support Knowledge Base. Available with endless solutions on different support topics, including interesting subjects, community topics, FAQ’s and how to articles.
- Impact the product roadmap with the JFrog support team representing the customer’s voice.
JFrog support is attentive to the user’s needs. This means that every detail counts, regardless of how small it is, and is handled with the highest care. Once a support ticket is opened, it is managed by a single developer support engineer, end-to-end until resolution, ensuring a quick and professional response. Ensuring your support experience stays consistent across the board without losing any information between support engineers!
JFrog provides its support engineers with continuous training and improvements, ensuring they are up to date with the market’s technologies and the fast growing portfolio of JFrog’s offering.
JFrog support is available to help at every stage of your JFrog products adoption.
Top reasons why customers reach out to support:
- Onboarding new technologies, solutions and products simply and efficiently with an R&D level support team guiding you.
- Initial setup & installation
- Upgrades & avoiding any unexpected issues that may cause downtime.
- Configurations. Performance issues, tuning Artifactory and Xray for better performance.
- 3rd party integrations (LDAP, SAML, Jenkins, Cloud/Hybrid)
- Issues & Critical issues. Quick recovery and root cause analysis to ensure it doesn’t happen again.
- Best practices.
All local sites function with the highest training, ready to provide you with the best support. You can count on our reliable follow the sun support model, ensuring that there will always be someone to handle your request. Regardless of where you are, you will get the support you need.
JFrog’s Service Level Agreement (SLA) offers proactive support to maintain the quality and integrity of your production deployment. The JFrog support team along with R&D level deep knowledge of the JFrog tools will address any issues you may have. Our team will respond to any issue within 24 hours. For anything Mission Critical our SLA is a 4-hour response time. This means that if you need to get a hold of someone at JFrog immediately because of a production outage, you can always call our support hotline as well.
WE’RE HERE FOR YOU!
At JFrog, we take our support expertise very seriously. Specialized training programs ensure that support engineers gain the technical and service skills that they need. New support engineers start their journey studying cases and collaborating with senior teammates, and continue to build their knowledge all the way to high touch solution services.
Developer support engineers are exposed to a wide range of the latest technologies and innovations in the software development industry. This advanced knowledge enables them to provide support on all levels.
SUPPORT & BEYOND
With their advanced technical expertise, JFrog developer support engineers are ready to share their DevOps and DevSecOps knowledge and provide consultation beyond the JFrog products. This includes best practices and solutions for the complete CI/CD workflow, as an extension to the JFrog solutions, tailored to the customer’s specific use case.
Taking it a step further, the DevOps Acceleration team completes the support team by providing expert architecture recommendations and advising customers around their digital transformation.
“We just got off a call with your support team and architect and I wanted to give you kudos on how great they all are. As always, JFrog’s support and commitment to customer satisfaction is phenomenal.”
Tarun Pereira, Systems Engineer, GAP