JFrog Pro X allows your teams to deliver higher quality software distribution more quickly and efficiently. It provides the business flexibility and scalability demanded by today’s modern software organizations to innovate and deliver ahead of your competition with confidence.
Pro X (JFrog Artifactory + JFrog Xray) is available on-prem / self managed and supports hybrid, cloud, or multi-cloud DevOps configurations that are hosted on your choice of Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, or Microsoft Azure Cloud.
Artifactory is a scalable, universal binary repository manager that provides end-to-end automation and management of your binaries and artifacts through the application delivery process, while Xray reduces your security and compliance risk through continuous scanning of all artifacts and dependencies for open source security vulnerabilities and license compliance.
- Allows freedom of choice supporting all major build packages
- Increases software delivery speed and quality
- Provides standardization and automation of processes
- Allows full control of binary and dependency sets
- Improves productivity through integration with your ecosystem and DevOps tools you already use
- Empowers developers to identify and mitigate security vulnerabilities and open source license violations
- Accelerates development through “shift left” practice at the source
- Supports on-prem / self- managed hybrid, cloud, or multi-cloud environments
UNIVERSAL BINARY MANAGER
JFrog Artifactory is the industry standard for universal binary repository managers. Artifactory provides end-to-end automation and management of binaries and artifacts throughout the application delivery process.
- Improves productivity across your development pipeline
- Allow ecosystem freedom with support for all major CI/ CD platforms and DevOps tools you already use
- Supports 27+ packages including Conan, Debian, Docker, Go, Helm, Maven, npm, NuGet, and PyPI
- Kubernetes ready supporting containers, Docker, Helm Charts, and is your Kubernetes and Docker registry
- Full CLI and REST APIs customizable to your ecosystem
REDUCE SECURITY RISK
JFrog Xray is a universal software composition analysis (SCA) tool that natively integrates with Artifactory, giving DevSecOps teams an easy way to proactively identify open source vulnerabilities and license compliance violations, before they manifest in production.
- Deep recursive scanning examines all the underlying layers and dependencies of components, even those packaged in Docker images, and zip files
- Be confident with the most timely and comprehensive vulnerability intelligence VulnDB, plus other sources of vulnerabilities, license compliance, component versions and others
- Unprecedented visibility of your artifacts and dependencies enables Xray to provide an impact analysis of any issues discovered in your software
JFrog Artifactory supports Kubernetes, the de facto orchestration tool in the industry, for automating deployment, scaling, and management of microservices and containerized applications.
- Gain insight and full control of your code-to-cluster process
- Secure, robust Docker registry is the single access point to manage and organize Docker images
- Use Artifactory as your Kubernetes registry to manage application packages, operating system’s component dependencies, open source libraries, Docker containers, and Helm charts with full visibility of all dependencies
PIPELINES AS A CODE
(OPTIONAL FOR CLOUD ONLY)
JFrog Pipelines is a next-generation CI / CD automation and orchestration tool that embraces and enhances your pipeline processes by providing a centralized command and control mechanism across all your DevOps pipelines.
- Interactive diagrams, and graphical display, using simple declarative YAML-based language
- View and manage all workflows of your entire DevOps ecosystem from a single pane of glass in real-time
- Easily integrates with popular DevOps tools you already use for source control, storage, issue tracking, notification, orchestration, and more
“With JFrog Artifactory & Xray, the engineering teams at Puppet have been able to overcome the complexity of working with different software package management systems (including RubyGems, npm, rpm and Maven) and we now have greater consistency and transparency of our CI/CD workflow.”
Rob Braden, Engineering Manager, Puppet