We are pleased to announce the availability of Artifactory 2.0.
Artifactory is an advanced Maven repository manager, offering powerful enterprise features, such as LDAP/Active Directory integration and fine-grained permission control, behind an easy-to-use user interface.With this second major release of Artifactory, Artifactory is 100% configurable via an Ajax web UI and is packed with many enterprise-level features out-of the box:
- Built-in UI configurable and UI-testable LDAP integration (other integrations possible via Spring Security).
- No more clear text passwords in your Maven settings.xml – Artifactory offers auto-generated encrypted passwords, which is extremely important when using external authentication.
- Ability to undeploy complete versions and remove in one go hundreds of old artifacts deployed from the same module.
- Sophisticated role-based access control (RBAC), e.g – you can allow only certain groups to see sources.
- Security domain level administrators.
- Real time view for the effective RBAC on a selected artifact/node.
- Ability to deploy a bundle of zipped artifacts and import a Maven local repository into Artifactory.
- True undeploy with immediate Maven metadata updates.
- Real time tailing of server logs from the UI.
- Remote checksum validations.
- Built-in support for MySql.
- Tomcat install script has been Improved and the ability to run as a Windows Service.
- Special support to run under IBM WebSphere.
- An artadmin command-line tool for performing various administrative tasks.
- The underlying architecture to support high volumes of concurrent downloads and uploads have been updated.
- Help on nearly every UI element.
- Improved, complete user guide.
The detailed release information is available from JIRA here.
The Artifactory User Guide can be found here.
You can also try the Online Demo.
The JFrog Artifactory Team