There are so many good reasons to use Artifactory as your Docker registry:
- The recently-released Package Viewer emphasizes the most relevant metadata with the look and feel of a native Docker registry
- JFrog CLI lets you build Docker images with exhaustive build information and upload them to Artifactory
- JFrog Xray will do a deep recursive scan on your Docker builds to discover issues and vulnerabilities
- Artifactory lets you take Docker to production with confidence by moving immutable images through CI Pipelines.
- We even have a tool that lets you easily migrate other Docker registries to Artifactory
What! You didn’t count 10 reasons?
There are many more. To learn about them, check out our White Paper.