There are so many good reasons to use Artifactory as your Docker registry:
- The recently-released Package Viewer emphasizes the most relevant metadata with the look and feel of a native Docker registry
- JFrog CLI lets you build Docker images with exhaustive build information and upload them to Artifactory
- JFrog Xray will do a deep recursive scan on your Docker builds to discover issues and vulnerabilities
- Artifactory lets you take Docker to production with confidence by moving immutable images through CI Pipelines.
- We even have a tool that lets you easily migrate other Docker registries to Artifactory
What! You didn’t count 10 reasons?
There are many more. To learn about them, check out our White Paper.
And don’t forget to come visit us at DockerCon in San Francisco between June 12 – 14 at Booth G22.