Some of the largest financial services organizations in the world – including the top 5 banks in the US – all use JFrog to deliver applications faster, and more securely. Working closely with these top banks, trading and insurance companies has taught us a thing or two about getting DevSecOps right in these highly regulated, complex environments.
In this webinar to learn best practices and patterns used by some of the largest FinServ enterprises in the world to accelerate software releases while mitigating risk. Discover how to enable security, compliance, and auditability as an integral part of your DevOps processes, at scale.
- What are the unique challenges of DevOps and software delivery in highly regulated environments?
- What is DevSecOps and how it enables continuous security and compliance throughout your SDLC
- Best practices for DevSecOps at scale – for both legacy and cloud-native apps
- How Universal Artifact Management alongside Security and Compliance analysis accelerate secured software delivery
- Demo of the JFrog Platform and how JFrog Artifactory & Xray enable DevSecOps
Who should attend:
DevOps engineers, Software developers and managers responsible for application delivery in financial services or other highly regulated industries.
Basic understanding of DevOps