DO YOU NEED TO CONTINUOUSLY PUBLISH AND DISTRIBUTE YOUR SOFTWARE TO SHARE WITH:
- The broad developer/partner ecosystems – for public download of base images, plugins, or custom software via a “Download Center”.
- Specific customers or vendors in a complex supply chain.
- Remote development teams or global runtime environments – which require low-latency, fast downloads of binaries to accelerate CI and deployment cycles.
Then you know what a hassle it can be — with network bottlenecks, security overhead, and operational challenges managing distribution infrastructure at scale slowing down your releases.
Discover how you can extend your use of Artifactory with managed Distribution Edges to easily create your own powerful, flexible and infinitely scalable distribution infrastructure “fast lane”. Distribution Edges can be deployed as part of your delivery topology to enable governed, secure software distribution across hybrid environments with low-latency, optimized downloads speed at the consumption points.
- Key use cases and example topology for Distribution Edges.
- How to manage RBAC, security, and download restrictions for distributed content
- How Distribution Edges speed up distribution while eliminating management overhead.
- Live demo
More resources: Try JFrog connect free