When you’re new to an industry, you encounter a lot of new concepts. We tend to use a lot of jargon, the documentation may be written for someone more experienced in mind or rely on contextual knowledge of the rest of the space, and it often doesn’t explain the “why” for the tool. This can make it really difficult to get your feet underneath you in an unfamiliar landscape, especially for junior engineers.
- What is the definition of DevOps?
- What does DevOps mean for developers?
- What is package management?
- What is a binary repository manager?
- What are build artifacts?
- Why might you need to manage your build artifacts?
- Binary repository setup in Artifactory