Maintaining a download center eats up valuable resources. JFrog Bintray offers a new and effective way to distribute your software packages, both internally and externally. Whether you’re distributing commercial software that requires a secure permission-based download center, or want to distribute free open source software, Bintray has the solution. Join us to see how easy and cost-effective it is to setup and maintain your download center in the cloud with Bintray.
Who should watch
DevOps engineers and Administrators who want to distribute software with accuracy and security.
There are no prerequisites for this webinar
- How to easily automate your software distribution, with a CDN, access control and usage stats.
- Entitlements in Bintray – manage your users, not Bintray’s
- Special support for Docker and other binary types in Bintray
- Continuous distribution – taking continuous integration and continuous delivery one step further.
- The pain of building and maintaining your own download center and how Bintray solves it.
- Bintray overview and architecture.
- Demo: From zero to a fully automated download center