JFrog Xray – an integral part of the JFrog Unified DevOps platform – enables continuous security and compliance throughout your SDLC: spanning binaries management, container images, and your end-to-end CI/CD pipelines.
In this webinar, you will learn how to leverage JFrog Xray to enable DevSecOps:
- Achieving centralized visibility and governance around open-source security vulnerabilities and license infringements
- Understanding the impact of these components on production system quality, performance, and architectural changes
- Enabling “shift-left” with IDE integration and critical patterns for hardening your releases and rolling out security best practices throughout the organization
- Tips around container security, why it is different, and how to streamline security and governance for cloud-native apps.
- What is DevSecOpS
- Key Benefits of DevSecOps
- What is the Jfrog Platform and why you need it
- JFrog Xray Use Cases
- JFrog Xray Demo
- Future of DevSecOps