As a follow-up to the two-part AWS, Docker and JFrog webinar series, get a hands-on demonstration of how to automate, manage, and secure software releases and CI/CD pipelines from code to edge with the JFrog DevOps Platform and Docker Compose on AWS infrastructure. In this workshop, you will learn about the JFrog Platform and how to leverage JFrog Pipelines, Artifactory and Xray for managing your Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and bring DevOps to the cloud on AWS. AWS and JFrog experts will host this workshop and walk you through setting up the infrastructure to run a JFrog Platform software delivery pipeline. Your pipeline will build a containerized application, publish and promote it through Artifactory, scan it for security vulnerabilities and deploy it to an Amazon ECS cluster that is automatically created with Docker Compose.
- Understand the roles of JFrog Pipelines, Artifactory and Xray in your software delivery life cycle (SDLC).
- Use Local, Remote and Virtual Repositories in Artifactory.
- Publish and promote your software builds.
- Scan your artifacts and builds for security vulnerabilities.
- Deploy your applications to Amazon ECS using Docker Compose as part of your CI/CD pipeline.
- Attendees will be provided a free trial of the JFrog Platform Enterprise and AWS environment (if needed) for this hands-on workshop.
Check out the AWS, Docker and JFrog Webinar Series:
- Part 1: Accelerating DevOps using Cloud Native Technologies with AWS, Docker & JFrog
- Part 2: Migrate & Modernize on AWS ECS using Docker Compose & JFrog Platform