- Background. The Site will enable you to manage certain aspects of your subscriptions to our System and to receive information on your usage of such System.
- Modification. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change the features of the Site at any time and in our discretion. For the removal of doubt, the Site is an administrative tool in nature, and is not deemed to be a part of the System you subscribed for. Therefore, any derogation in the functionality of the Site shall not be a basis for any claims against JFrog in connection with your subscription.
- Site Access. Credentials. The Site is intended to be used solely by your administrator or the owner of the subscription to our System. If you are not the authorized person to access such information or to take actions with respect to such Subscription, you should not access the Site and/or make any other use of the Site. In order to access the Site you will be required to use the same username and password which are used by you to access our System. Only you may access and use the MyJFrog portal on behalf of the legal entity you represent. If you become aware of any unauthorized use of the Site or have any questions about the MyJFrog portal, please contact email@example.com. If you no longer require access to the Site or if you become unauthorized to access the site, please provide us with a notice to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Responsibilities. You are solely responsible for your use of the Site including any actions you may make in the Site (for example, changing contact details, IP whitelisting, download a trial or upgrading your subscription) or any action or decision you may make based on the information provided to you by the Site.
- Restrictions. You shall not: (i) copy, distribute or modify any part of the Site without our prior written authorization; (ii) use, modify, create derivative works of, transfer (by sale, resale, license, sublicense, download or otherwise), reproduce, distribute, display or disclose Content (defined below), except as expressly authorized herein; (iii) disrupt servers or networks connected to the Site; (iv) use or launch any automated system (including without limitation, “robots” and “spiders”) to access the Site; and/or (v) circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or that enforce limitations on using of the Site.
- Trial and Upgrade. If you want to commence a trial for additional features or upgrade your current subscription, you can do so through the Site. In order to commence such trial or buying such upgrade, you need to agree to the applicable terms and conditions (“License Agreement”) which you can access and download from our website (available at and during the trial/upgrade procedure). With your consent to the applicable License Agreement, you are making a binding offer to acquire the chosen services
- Payment. The payment for an upgrade will be made through the same payment method used for the account for which such trial and/or upgrade is sought. It is your responsibility to verify that you are commencing a trial or purchasing an upgrade to the correct account.
- Intellectual Property Rights.
8.1 Content and Marks. The (i) content on the Site (other than for your data), including without limitation, the text, documents, articles, brochures, descriptions, products, software, graphics, photos, sounds, videos, interactive features, and services (collectively, the “Content”), and (ii) the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (the “Marks”), are the property of JFrog and/or its licensors and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties. “JFrog®”, “Artifactory®”, “Bintray®”,
“JFrog Mission Control®” and the logos of JFrog, and other marks are Marks of JFrog or its affiliates. All other trademarks, service marks, and logos used on the Site are the trademarks, service marks, or logos of their respective owners. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Site and the Content
8.2 Use of Content. Content on the Site is provided to you for your information and personal use only and may not be used, modified, copied, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, de-compiled, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without our prior written consent. If you download or print a copy of the Content you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein.
- Information Description.
9.1 We attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, we cannot and do not warrant that the Content available on the Site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. We reserve the right to make changes in or to the Content, or any part thereof, in our sole judgment, without the requirement of giving any notice prior to or after making such changes to the Content. Your use of the Content, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility.
9.2 Due to latency matters, the information displayed on the Site (including your Data Storage, Data Transfer or estimated charges) may not be fully accurate as of the time of display. The actual usage and transfer of data, and the costs and charges associated therewith, shall be determined in accordance with JFrog’s systems at the time of the issuance of the applicable billing document.
- Warranty Disclaimers.
12.3 Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of certain warranties, so to that extent certain exclusions set forth above may not apply.
- Limitation of Liability. 13.1 IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF JFROG FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING UNDER THESE TERMS OR OUT OF YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE EXCEED $100. 13.2 TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, JFROG SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA, REVENUE, PROFITS OR REPUTATION, ARISING UNDER THESE TERMS OR OUT OF YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, EVEN IF JFROG HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
- Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless JFrog and our affiliates, and our respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses (including, but not limited to, attorney’s fees) arising from your use of, or inability to use, the Site or your violation of these Terms.
- Term and Termination. These Terms are effective until terminated by JFrog or you. JFrog, in its sole discretion, has the right to terminate these Terms and/or your access to the Site, or any part thereof, immediately at any time and with or without cause (including, without any limitation, for a breach of these Terms). JFrog shall not be liable to you or any third party for termination of the Site, or any part thereof. If you object to any term or condition of these Terms, or any subsequent modifications thereto, or become dissatisfied with the Site in any way, your only recourse is to immediately discontinue use of the Site. Upon termination of these Terms, you shall cease all use of the Site. This Section 15 and Sections 8 (Intellectual Property Rights), 12 (Warranty Disclaimers), 13 (Limitation of Liability), 14 (Indemnity), and 16 (Independent Contractors) to 18 (General) shall survive termination of these Terms.
- Independent Contractors. You and JFrog are independent contractors. Nothing in these Terms creates a partnership, joint venture, agency, or employment relationship between you and JFrog. You must not under any circumstances make, or undertake, any warranties, representations, commitments or obligations on behalf of JFrog.
- Assignment. These Terms, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you but may be assigned by JFrog without restriction or notification to you.
- General. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change these Terms at any time. Such change will be effective seven (7) days following posting of the revised Terms on the Site, and your continued use of the Site thereafter means that you accept those changes. These Terms and the relationship between you and JFrog shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Israel, without regard to its principles of conflict of laws. You agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Tel – Aviv, Israel and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts, provided that JFrog may seek injunctive relief in any court of competent jurisdiction. These Terms shall constitute the entire agreement between you and JFrog concerning the Site. If any provision of these Terms is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and a party’s failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. YOU AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION THAT YOU MAY HAVE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE SITE MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
Last Updated: June 10, 2019