Nothing is more critical to organizations today than fast and reliable application development and delivery in support of business performance.
This Q3 2021 comprehensive research report from analyst firm EMA shares key data points, patterns for DevOps success and accelerating trends in the market. The report covers platform teams, security, site reliability engineers (SREs), decentralization, and more.
The report also exposes current challenges and breakage points as organizations continue to struggle in their search for more cohesive approaches to application delivery and digital transformation.
- How are the roles in AppDev and DevOps shifting?
- What are the key technologies in play?
- What are the preferred solutions, and what’s lacking?
- How has the move to cloud, Edge and IoT have all progressed?
- What metrics and reporting options are most critical, and how do different roles across IT prioritize them?
- What are the keys to effectiveness in AppDev initiatives in terms of speed, performance, and impact? What are the standout obstacles?
- How have DevOps initiatives changed in recent years? What does that bode for the future?