Challenges In Game Development
Distributed game development teams need to work collaboratively with data consistency and availability across groups, which is crucial to maintaining agility for global deployments.
Application security and compliance
With the push for real-time releases, teams are under pressure to speed up development without compromising brand reputation security, traceability, corporate governance, and compliance.
Expanding users and developers will drive up network transactions, storage, and performance requirements – so any DevOps tools need deployment flexibility and easy scalability.
Continuous increase of customer engagement
Efficient processing of games, easy-to-use interfaces, and delivery of millions of petabytes of consumer data available at the touch of a button are now table stakes.
Orchestration, automation, and continuous delivery
Automating key steps and processes across the software development lifecycle (SDLC) not only reduces time-to-market, but can also help ensure any local, regulatory, or game decency compliance.
With the increased demand for even faster updates to millions of users across regions and platforms, the JFrog Software Supply Chain Platform is trusted by game developers around the world to power their DevOps and DevSecOps backend, delivering immersive gaming experiences faster, more securely, and at massive scale.
Benefits Of The JFrog Software Supply Chain Platform On AWS
- Single universal system for all developer components and build outputs to accelerate game development and updates
- High availability to support critical launches, player spikes, and live operations
- Deployment flexibility across cloud, on-prem, and at the edge
Continuous and Holistic Security
- Trusted software supply chain security covering source code and binaries so game devs can confidently build knowing their systems are protected from known and unknown threats
- Platform security and authentication integrations (SAML, SCIM, LDAP, OAuth)
Accelerated Software Development and Delivery
- 30+ package and file types supported
- Integrations with every major build, testing, and deployment tool for game developer freedom and flexibility
- Integrated with the entire IT toolchain for rapid monitoring, remediation, and issue resolution, including Jira, ServiceNow, Splunk, Datadog, New Relic, and PagerDuty
- Accelerated software updates and releases to support your growing subscriber base and keep users engaged and playing
Game On With JFrog On AWS For Games
JFrog and AWS provide game developers with a scalable, secure, central repository of artifacts and packages, which smooths the process of frequent and continuous software releases. This enables end-to-end deployment infrastructure at scale, accelerating the delivery of software updates, ensuring a seamless experience for every player all over the globe.
A Universe Of Technologies & Partners
- Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2)
- Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS)
- Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (Amazon EKS)
- AWS PrivateLink
- AWS Security Hub
- AWS Outposts
- AWS CloudFormation
- Plus 30+ development environments
The Total Economic Impact Of The JFrog Software Supply Chain Platform
- 393% Return On Investment
- <6 Months JFrog Investment Payback
- 156 hours Saved by JFrog, per Year / per Developer*
- 30% Reduced Time Spent on OSS Security
JFrog commissioned study by Forrester Consulting.
*Reduced build wait time and mean time to resolution (MTTR)
JFrog and AWS Customer Success
“We rely on JFrog Artifactory to provide a quick and easy way for each team to access their build tools, while the AWS Cloud enables cross-team collaboration so we can create the best video games on the market.”
IT Operations Manager, Ubisoft