Next-Generation CI/CD Automation and Orchestration
Enterprises are actively adopting DevOps processes, and consequently managing and maintaining tens or even hundreds of individual software pipelines is fast becoming the norm. IT organizations need a way of managing the cacophony of point solutions they use across their software development pipelines. They need a tool that can deliver continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) orchestration and automation as they scale.
JFrog Pipelines is a next-generation CI/CD automation and orchestration tool that embraces and enhances your pipeline processes by providing a centralized command and control mechanism across all your DevOps Pipelines. Make Cloud-native application delivery simpler – with advanced capabilities for container-based releases, and support for your legacy applications and modern ones in a single, unified experience. It is part of the most comprehensive universal platform for global DevOps – The JFrog Platform.
- Scales horizontally with a centrally managed solution
- Support thousands of users and pipelines in a high-availability (HA) environment
- Pre-packaged declarative steps with no scripting required
- Easily create complex pipelines, including cross-team “pipelines of pipelines”
- Integrates with the most common DevOps tools
- The steps in a single pipeline can run on multi-OS, multi-architecture nodes, reducing the need for multiple CI/CD tools
- Fine-grained permissions and access control with centralized secret management
- Integrate built-in security vulnerability scanning and license compliance, as part of your pipeline with JFrog Xray
- Real-time interactive dashboard with alerts and notifications to easily identify and escalate bottlenecks and failures
- Easy-to-learn declarative YAML-based pipelines with syntax that is standardized across steps
- Declarative configurations that are versioned, modular, and reusable.
Maintain your existing CI/CD investments as JFrog Pipelines universally integrates with the most common CI/CD tools and DevOps technologies including code repositories and testing tools, all the way to deployment. Scale your CI/CD execution environment from a single project to the entire organization with thousands of nodes across many platforms – all with minimal management overhead.
AUTOMATION, ORCHESTRATION & OPTIMIZATION
- Manage thousands of pipelines and users in a HA environment with a centralized solution
- Deliver speed & efficiency by managing complex pipelines without intervention
- Simplify and extend your processes with flexible solutions that span your entire CI/CD pipeline
- Delivers on security promises with centralized fine-grained permissions and secret management
- Supports On-prem, cloud, multi-cloud DevOps and hybrid topology deployments
“As enterprise organizations are more actively adopting DevOps processes, there is an increasing demand for more comprehensive suites of DevOps tools. Managing a cacophony of point solutions is untenable for enterprise customers looking to scale DevOps across their IT application landscape and increases costs and decreases team collaboration.”
Jim Mercer, Research Director – DevOps International Data Corporation (IDC)