Customers demand continuous software updates to fix bugs, secure against new cyberattacks, and enable new features. The modern software supply chain is multi-tech, multi-sourced, and multinational; most enterprises use 12 or more package types, and 90 percent of applications rely on open source software. Managing these diverse binaries and dependencies with separately administered tools slows applying consistent DevOps practices across an organization, increasing risk and limiting speed, safety, and quality of software delivery.
Build trust into every software delivery through a secure circle of truth for all packages, images, and artifacts as they move across the DevOps pipeline from build to edge or cloud.
Artifactory is the only universal artifact repository manager that enables full binary lifecycle management across an organization in a single system, integrating with your automation tools to secure integrity, improve observability, and enable the best practices that accelerate production for continuous software updates.
“It’s a massive enabler of efficiency from an architectural perspective. Having the ability to put this into a centralized, well-governed repository where everybody can access that with certain controls and having the security and the labeling in place is essential for Monster to be as reactive, as fast as we can.”
– Martin Eggenberger, Chief Architect, Monster.com
TRULY UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY
- Store and/or proxy over 30 package & file types natively supported in Artifactory + generic repos for everything else
- Native integrations with every major build, security & deployment tool + robust API and CLI to automate
CLOUD NATIVE DEVOPS
- Host your containers, IaC, and helm charts with Artifactory serving as your K8s registry
- Multi-cloud and hybrid flexibility with the same great experience wherever you deploy Artifactory
BINARY LIFECYCLE MANAGEMENT AT GLOBAL SCALE
- Automate and control the way binaries enter, advance, and are leveraged throughout your SDLC/SSC
- Support any topology strategy with multisite support, repository federation, performant replication & more
SECURE YOUR SOFTWARE SUPPLY CHAIN
- Checksum storage + enhanced metadata ensure binary immutability, traceability and robust searchability
- RBAC, configurable policies & authentication integrations control who accesses your binaries & how they interact with them
DEVOPS YOUR WAY
JFrog Artifactory offers unparalleled flexibility in how it is implemented and utilized. Massive configurability allows organizations to adopt Artifactory’s best practice tools and functionality no matter their DevOps methodology.
Whether you have 15 Devs or 15,000 Devs, lay the foundation for effective, stable, and secure software development that scales to meet the needs of the world’s largest organizations.