Alan Shimel, Founder and Editor at DevOps.com, interviews Kit Merker, who leads business development at JFrog. Kit discusses what biz dev is up to lately.
– The IoT team did a demo at swampUP, “Done in 6 seconds,” that performs software updates through the air. The software is updated to fix a bug, then is uploaded to the cloud and back down to a remote-controlled car that is being driven around a track.
– Partnerships – building valuable integrations and finding interesting use cases
– Recent acquisitions /partnerships:
1. Shippable – acquisition
2. Risk-Based Security (RBS)/VulnDB- partnership
3. Trainologic – acquisition