Projects Addendum (Self Hosted)
Last Updated:March 7, 2021
THIS JFROG SELF-HOSTED PROJECTS ADDENDUM (“ADDENDUM”) APPLIES TO THE EXTENT YOU, EITHER AS AN INDIVIDUAL, COMPANY OR OTHER LEGAL ENTITY (“YOU“) HAVE AN ACTIVE SUBSCRIPTION FOR JFROG’S SELF-HOSTED PRODUCTS, WHICH ALSO INCLUDES JFROG’S PROJECTS (AS DEFINED BELOW) (“ACTIVE SUBSCRIPTION“). IF YOU WANT TO VERIFY WHETHER YOUR SUBSCRIPTION INCLUDES THE JFROG PROJECT’S FEATURE, PLEASE REFER TO THE SPECIFICATIONS HERE OR TO YOUR APPLICABLE ORDER FORM OR QUOTE. IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS PROJECT ADDENDUM, THEN DO NOT USE JFROG PROJECTS. DO NOT USE THE FEATURE UNTIL YOU HAVE CAREFULLY READ, UNDERSTOOD, AND AGREED TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS ADDENDUM. FURTHERMORE, YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHTS OR REQUIREMENTS UNDER ANY LAWS OR REGULATIONS IN ANY JURISDICTION WHICH REQUIRE AN ORIGINAL (NON-ELECTRONIC) SIGNATURE OR DELIVERY OR RETENTION OF NON-ELECTRONIC RECORDS, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
- “Agreement” shall mean JFrog’s Artifactory End User License Agreement, available here or any other agreement signed by You and JFrog which applies to Your use of Artifactory.
- “Artifactory” means JFrog software known as Artifactory.
- “JFrog” shall mean the legal entity within the JFrog group of companies which is a party to the Agreement.
- “JFrog Projects” means a management entity for hosting your resources (repositories, builds, release bundle, pipelines, etc.) and associate users/groups as members with specific entitlements.
- Terms not defined herein shall have the same meaning ascribed to them in the Agreement.
- THE TERMS OF THIS PROJECTS ADDENDUM SHALL APPLY, MUTATIS MUTANDIS, TO YOUR USE OF JFROG PROJECTS. TO THE EXTENT THAT IN CONNECTION WITH SUCH USE, THE TERMS OF THIS PROJECTS ADDENDUM CONFLICT WITH THE TERMS OF THE AGREEMENT, THE TERMS OF THIS PROJECTS ADDENDUM SHALL GOVERN WITH RESPECT TO THE CONFLICTING MATTER.
- Use Rights.
- JFrog Projects. JFrog Projects is a feature included within Your current Active Subscription, however, unlike Artifactory, which is provided under a perpetual license (subject, of course, to the terms of the Agreement), JFrog Projects will be available for use solely during the term of your Active Subscription.
- Prohibited Uses.The user restrictions provided in the Agreement (which, for the removal of doubt, also apply to Your use of the JFrog Projects).
- Usage Limitation. JFrog Projects is subject to usage limits specified in the order form of the Active Subscription and/or documentation. You shall not exceed such contractual usage limits. If You are unable to abide by such contractual usage limit, You will be required to upgrade the then-current Subscription for additional quantities of Projects promptly in accordance with JFrog’s then-current pricing.
- JFROG WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS INCURRED TO YOU, YOUR ORGANIZATION OR ANY THIRD PARTY AS A RESULT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF JFROG PROJECTS, INCLUDING, THE TYPE OF PROJECTS YOU CREATED OR THE PERMISSIONS AND POLICIES SET FORTH UNDER EACH PROJECT.
- Term. As mentioned in Section 3.1, Your ability to use JFrog Projects will only be enabled during the term of the Active Subscription, unless terminated earlier in accordance with the terms of the Agreement. Upon the expiration of the Active Subscription (and if such Active Subscription is not renewed) or upon the termination of the Agreement, You shall cease to use JFrog Projects.