Issue: Artifactory's Log Analytics page (Sumologic) does not show any new logs or any graphs
- Go to Artifactory => Admin => Log Analytics => Make sure that it is enabled => If your network requires proxy, set proper proxy => The Client ID and the Secret should be set automatically by Artifactory => Click on Access Dashboard
- In SumoLogic, click overview => Live tail
- Make a search using "_source=JFrogArtifactory". It should show any NEW logs that Artifactory's logs show.
If it does not work, disable then re-enable the Log Analytics and repeat the steps above to see if it fixes the issue. By re-enabling it, it re-adds the log appender to Artifactory's logback.xml file.
If it still fails, then please contact JFrog Support with information below:
- Reproduce the issue => then go to Artifactory => Please omit passwords and private information by Enabling 'Scrub Passwords and Private Information' at Artifactory UI → Admin → Advanced → Support Zone → [Scrub Passwords and Private Information]. Afterward, save the support package and send us using the instruction below ("Send us the logs")
- Copy of $ARTIFACTORY_HOME/etc/logback.xml file