How to configure a custom CNAME to your Bintray account?
You may open a support ticket on our Support Portal or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (through your registered support contact person only).
The content of the email/ticket should include:
1. The CNAME mapping: mapping a CNAME for the whole organization (one CNAME for accessing all repositories related dl.bintray)
2. Repository type – In case you chose mapping your CNAME for a specific repo, please mention the repository type (Docker, NPM, Conan and Vagrant are supported)
3. Your CA certificate (file.crt) along with the rsa key (file.key)
In addition to the above, you should configure a CNAME on your end as well (packages.mydomain.com CNAME=> packages.mydomain.com.bintray.com).
Once you have configured the above on your machine, please follow this simple verification process before providing us the needed content:
1. Matching check – make sure that the md5 of the two files is identical as follows:
openssl rsa -noout -modulus -in <file.key> | openssl md5
openssl x509 -noout -modulus -in <file.crt> | openssl md5
2. Expiration check – make sure that the certificate is valid:
openssl x509 -noout -dates -in <file.crt>
Please follow this Knowledge Base article to securely transfer your CA certificate to us.
Once we get the new certificate and key, it will be applied on the server and you will be notified.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This feature is available for Bintray Premium customers as described on our pricing page.
CNAME-ing signed URL's (e.g: akamai.bintray.com, dl.bintray.com), is not supported: