ISSUE: Artifactory errors out with [ERROR] (o.a.r.c.e.GlobalExceptionMapper:48) – Binary provider has no content for … in artifactory.log
1. Artifactory's data folder is not configured correctly, pointing to a wrong directory
1. Binary checksum files in Artifactory's data folder is moved/removed from externally, without Artifactory knowing
You may run one of following methods to quickly check integrity of binaries in the database against filestore
Method 1 (Single NFS only)
1. Get a list of binaries from Artifactory's database by querying sha1 values from "binaries" table
a. SELECT sha1 FROM binaries Order By sha1 ASC;
b. save the output as a file
2. Get a list of binaries from Artifactory's filestore.
b. Run following command
find . -mindepth 2 -type f -printf '%f\n' | sort >> binaries-in-filestore.out
3. Find the differences between the results above using your favorite diff tool
Method 2 (Single filestore only)
Method 3 (S3, Sharded store and others)
If you wish to find broken binaries but are using a more complex filestore, such as S3, HDFS, or a sharded store, you can use this script instead. Note that said script is not particularly fast or efficient, and may not be suitable for use on large Artifactory instances.
You may recover the missing binary files from your backup locations.