Replacing the license key on your Artifactory instance can be done by one of the following:
- Go to the Admin –> Configuration –> Artifactory Licenses –> Replace the license key. This method does not require a restart of the Artifactory instance.
- Go to the $ARTIFACTORY_HOME/etc/ folder –> Edit the artifactory.lic file –> Replace the key inside the file to the new one. Please note that this will require a restart of the Artifactory instance in order for the new key to load
- Add a new Bucket through Mission-Control.
- Edit the desired service (Artifactory / Edge node)
- Make sure to select the right bucket from the drop down list and save the changes.
* In case of changing bucket license to a cluster and not a standalone, repeat steps 2 and 3 according to the number of nodes in the cluster.