Log in, go to your organization’s SAML Authentication tab (Edit organization)
Check Enable SAML Authenticaiton
3. Go to Google Apps Admin Console, Select Apps.
4. Select SAML Apps
5. Hit + sign in the bottom right corner.
6. Click ‘SETUP MY OWN CUSTOM APP’
7. Copy SSO URL from Google Idp Information and paste it into Bintray SAML Authentication Configuration page into the field SAML Login URL.
8. In Bintray SAML Authentication Page edit the field ‘SAML Service Provider Name’, put any URI that will be unique. A good example will be ‘https://bintray.com/<your org name>’
9. Download the certificate from Google Apps, and save it on your PC in a location you can find easily.
10. Open with any text editor the file you have downloaded in the last step. Copy it’s content and paste in Bintray ‘SAML Certificate’ field.
11. In Google Admin Console hit Next.
12. Insert an Application Name (any name unique in your organization’s Google Console, ‘Bintray SAML’ will probably be great). And then hit next.
13. Copy from Bintray the field ‘SAML ACS URL’ and paste it in Google Admin console ‘ACS URL’.
14. Copy from Bintray the field ‘SAML Service Provider Name’ to Google Admin Console Entity ID.
16. Hit Next and Finish.
17. Enable on Google side to all users.