Take your DevOps operation to the next level: Hyperscale, enhanced High-Availability (HA), and DevOps acceleration are now at your fingertips with JFrog’s Private Delivery Network (PDN) capability, as part of JFrog Distribution.
Whether you have millions of distributed endpoints, thousands of on-prem and multi-cloud applications, hundreds of DevOps teams across continents, high concurrency software updates (Android/IOS), or virtual environment bringups (Kubernetes, Docker, etc.), PDN offers you a seamless path to hyper-scale.
With PDN, Enterprises can meet or exceed the most stringent software delivery, user experience, and SLA performance metrics while ensuring seamless operation across their premises, the Cloud, and the Edge.
JFrog’s Private Distribution Network Delivers:
- Advanced distribution acceleration technologies
- Flexible deployment and operation across your premises, cloud, and edge
- A seamless path to ultra-large-scale environments involving large distributed organizations, high-concurrency scenarios, or massively distributed endpoint, all without compromise
- Flexibility to model and adapt topologies and distribution groups in a tiered, cascading fashion, to optimize content caching and network usage
- Advanced reporting and monitoring capabilities allow for continuous data-driven optimization
- High-availability and resiliency
JFrog’s Private Distribution Network is available as part of the Enterprise Plus package.
- Speed – Accelerate deployments and concurrent downloads across large-scale, hybrid, complex environments and devices.
- Scale – Release software updates across massive footprints, using converged infrastructure that overcomes network constraints and download spikes.
- Resiliency – Ensure high content availability while minimizing network utilization.
- Flexibility – One-click distribution across mixed infrastructure environments: on-prem, cloud/multi-cloud, and distributed endpoints
- Trust – Ensure a consistent security, compliance, and governance posture with trusted distribution: e.g., Immutable distributed releases, validation of distributed transactions and package integrity, out-of-the-box security and compliance scanning, RBAC, traceability, etc.
- Simple – Simplify operations with intelligent automation, low operating cost, and added flexibility on consumption model.
Distribution Network Topology View – across all PDN groups and Distribution Nodes
״IDC predicts that more than 50% of new infrastructure will be deployed at the edge by 2023, with 7 million edges and 38 billion ‘things’ coming online this year alone.״
The exponential growth in distributed end-points, coupled with the increased adoption of cloud-native applications and more frequent deployments, have all created new challenges and bottlenecks for software distribution at large scale — particularly when needing to release updates to thousands of environments/devices and overcoming the underlying physical infrastructure limitations.
PDN AND JFROG DISTRIBUTION ARE PART OF THE JFROG DEVOPS PLATFORM
With the JFrog DevOps Platform, you can unify, accelerate & secure your software delivery, from development to distribution. The Jfrog Platform offers deeper DevSecOps integration, in a flexible, and expandable platform that delivers increased security, visibility, and control on-premise, in the cloud, and at the edge.
* IDC Preparing for the Digital-First Economy: The Hyperscale Hyperspeed and Hyperconnected Enterprise, March 2020