Bintray’s universal support for all major packaging formats means the respective clients work with Bintray seamlessly and transparently to upload and resolve packages. Bintray’s support for the different packaging formats includes:
- Docker – Push, pull, search for and delete Docker images.
- Conan – Resolve and upload Conan C/C++ packages.
- Maven – Resolve and deploy artifacts using Maven, Gradle or even cURL. Bintray also hosts JCenter, the world’s largest public repository for Maven packages.
- Debian – Resolve and upload Debian packages using any compatible command line tool.
- Npm – Resolve and upload npm packages including scoped packages with authentication.
- NuGet – Work directly with the NuGet client or Visual Studio to resolve packages from or deploy them to Bintray.
- RPM – Use the YUM client to resolve packages from or deploy them to Bintray with full support for YUM groups.
- Vagrant – Fetch Vagrant boxes or upload them seamlessly with the Vagrant client.
- Use the Opkg client to resolve packages from and upload them to Bintray.
For all package formats, Bintray offers a convenient “Set Me Up” feature that provides all the code snippets you need to work with the corresponding client directly with the dedicated repository. To support automation, all actions can also be performed through Bintray’s REST API.